June 29, 2023
S3 E12: Season 3 Wrap-Up: Insights From Our Guests
In this season of Outside the Patient’s Door, our guests shared how they’re tackling the ever-changing demands of healthcare. Each conversation was full of great ideas, stories, and advice, so before we close this chapter, we want to reflect on the wisdom theyshared.
We’re revisiting three key themes that emerged throughout the season: effectively executing your strategy, caring for the community, and going above and beyond for patients.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- [00:35] Effectively executing your strategy with Dr. Imran Andrabi, President and CEO of ThedaCare
- [01:20] Leading through disruption with Brian Lawrence, CEO of Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- [02:15] Acknowledging when you don’t have the answers with James Cox, CEO of Arkansas Continued Care Hospital
- [03:05] Getting involved in the community with Arlene Harms, CEO of Rio Grande Hospital
- [04:05] Creatively engaging with your community with Helen Johnson, President of Sparrow Eaton Hospital
- [05:10] Providing top-tier local care with Tina Hayes, CEO of Claiborne Memorial Hospital
- [06:10] Going the extra mile for patients with David Berger, CEO of University Hospital at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- [07:30] Meeting patients where they are with behavioral health expert Dr. Nilda Perez
- [08:30] Providing culturally sensitive care with Dr. Jian Zhang, CEO of Chinese Hospital in San Francisco