September 7, 2023
S4 E5: Finding Success Through Happiness with Jordan Voigt
The happiness of your staff matters. It impacts their quality of life, and it also affects your patients’ outcomes and the effectiveness of your organization.
Jordan Voigt, President of Genesis Medical Center - Davenport, is a firm believer in the power of investing in your team’s happiness. Since taking on his current role, he’s prioritized training to equip his staff with a shared vision, common language, and tools for handling challenges. As you’ll hear, the results of this commitment to happiness speak for themselves.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
On this episode, you’ll hear:
- [03:00] Recognizing the need for a cultural shift
- [04:30] The impact of positivity on job success
- [06:00] Rolling out positive changes
- [12:30] The importance of leadership participation
- [15:30] Improving the patient experience
- [20:00] The ripple effect of cultural changes